Strengthening the capacity of Local Government Units and Vulnerable Households in Inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction (Inclusive DRR) is an 18-month project that has the following expected results:
- Local and national DRR stakeholders are able to provide inclusive DRR trainings
- LGUs in Palo and Pastrana municipalities (Leyte Province) are better prepared to include the most vulnerable households within their disaster risk reduction activities
- Vulnerable households in Palo and Pastrana have improved their capacity to face future disasters
The project primarily involves vulnerable households and national and local government authorities .
- Estela Vasquez, Project Manager
- Rowen Obaña, Project Assistant
- Jim Nemeño, Barangay DRR Support Officer