Handicap International publishes various research and advocacy materials to promote the rights of people with disabilities and other vulnerable populations.
- Guide to Type 2 Diabetes Primary Care
- Diabetes Prevention and Control Projects in Countries with Limited Resources
- Diabetes Q&A
- Basic Guide to Identifying Disabilities
- How Do People Address Persons With Disabilities?
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2013
- Tips for Building Rapport with People with Disabilities
Disability-Inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- Gabay Tungkol Disability and Disaster Risk Reduction
- Lessons Learned: Mainstreaming Disability into Disaster Risk Management Initiatives in Indonesia and Philippines
- Disability Checklist for Emergency Response
- More publications at the DRR Knowledge Center
Inclusive Local Development
- Inclusive Local Development: How to Implement a Disability Approach at Local Level
- Local Participatory Diagnosis: Towards Inclusion of Disability in Local Development of Barangays Pinugay, San Jose, and San Juan, Municipality of Baras, Rizal Province
- Socioeconomic Situation of Baras: Household Situation of Vulnerable People of Baras, Rizal
Browse through our complete set of publications on our Scribd page!